Pages

Friday 23 October 2015

A time money went missing

Last year on a sunny, pleasant day I started saving money to try buy an element skateboard, because my other skateboard was getting old. So I grabbed a jar and and put it in my mum’s room. After a few months went by i got $60 for my Birthday and $40 as my christmas present, that makes a total of $100 dollars.

I wanted to go straight to the skate shop to buy a brand new skateboard, but all of my cousin’s came over to play with us and because we had a prayer meeting with their parents and stuff. After I finished stashing my money inside of my jar, all the kid’s were called to come and have something to eat. They served us chicken, potato salad and much more but I wasn't really hungry, just wanted to go to the skate shop.

When everyone was full on eating,I secretly took a look on how my money was doing. I mysteriously noticed that something was wrong, my jar filled with money is gone! So I searched the room, hoping I could find the money, questioning myself ‘have i lost the money, has someone stolen it, did I put the jar somewhere else?’ While my cousins and their parent’s were about to leave i then realized that my auntie's baby was holding a jar filled with money.”could this be the jar i've been looking for? I slowly crept up to the baby and politely asked if i could please have the jar back, but he refused to give it so I snatched it off and quickly hid it in a safe place. My baby cousin bursted into tears when I snached it off him but I gave a sweet lollipop to calm him down.


                                   THE END          

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kano Thats alot of details even i cant probably do that keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.